- Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering/Structural/Mechanical/Environmental or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience, preferably in a construction quality related field
- Well versed in quality management system (ISO9001).
- Effective communication and self motivated.
- To liaise with QA/QC Manager with regard to quality management procedures to be implemented at site.
- To identify if existing procedures are adequate and if any improvement or amendment need to be made to the existing procedures.
- To identify if new procedures are required to be written for other activities, outside the scope of existing procedures.
- To execute internal and subcontract quality audit.
- To inform Project Manager of the status and progression of the latest quality related matters.
- To tackle shortcoming in the quality management system and propose to management of new methods/steps to overcome it.
- To monitor and verify the implementation of suitable corrective actions.
- To be responsible in all aspect of Quality Control and Quality Assurance System of the project.
- To inspect the quality of construction works to specifications.
- To highlight timely the non-conformance/s to the process owner and ensure proper rectification work has been implemented
- To comply and adhere to all matters pertaining to Quality, Safety & Health and Environmental.