- Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering/Structural/Mechanical/Environmental or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience, preferably in a construction quality related field
- Well versed in quality management system (ISO9001).
- Effective communication and self motivated.
- To ensure the quality control record and project documentation are properly recorded and controlled.
- To attend/chair necessary site meeting with relevant party as requested by the management and address quality issues with necessary report.
- To report on a monthly basis the quality control achievement at project site
- To ensure all material use at site for permanent work has been approved by relevant party.
- To provide guidance and resolve issue derived in term of material submission for approval.
- To ensure all required testing has been conducted and documented as per project requirements.
- Perform such individual assignments as the Management may direct from time to time.