- Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering/Structural/Mechanical/Environmental or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience, preferably in a construction quality related field.
- Familiar with Railway’s General Rules and Regulations and Standard Railway Operating Procedures.
- Preferably to possess a valid Certificate of Competency issued by any KTMB or any railway organization.
- manage the track inspection programme and identify sub standard conditions.
- raising job orders for the necessary remedial works.
- ensure the track supervisor complete the work on time